ONE PRODUCT, SEVEN SOLUTIONS.
Vital Oxide features a wide variety of applications including as: An Allergen/Odor Eliminator, Killing Mold + Mildew, and HVAC and Soft Surface Sanitizing. Vital Oxide, proven to kill a wide range of viruses and bacteria, is EPA Registered as a Hospital Disinfectant, and NSF Registered as a No-rinse required Food Surface Sanitizer
Up to six months of
WHAT IS VITAL OXIDE?
Vital Oxide is an EPA-registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator.
Its formula contains a unique form of stabilized chlorine dioxide that is very effective at killing bacteria, viruses, and mold yet non-corrosive to treated articles and gentle enough to handle without causing skin irritation.